We'd better keep in touch. We'll get old someday and we are still friends. Isn't that nice? Life is so random. I am random. You are random. Everyone is random. I don't like writing that much. I prefer taking pictures.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Duang and George Bush


Hilarious, isn't it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!"
Duang, we miss you. There's no one to give crazy smiles, and say "HONK HONK" or scream like you always did.

21 September, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS where are you in the picture??

21 September, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR! I STARTED THE "HONK! HONK!" THING!!! THAT WAS ALL ME! GRRRR I SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR COMING UP WITH THAT! ...nice pic though. good photographer...nice composition of that photo.

22 September, 2005

 
Blogger Duang-EEEEEE!!! said...

No, dude. Do not get me wrong! I told Josh that Honk Honk thing is yours before and i thought that it was hilarious. I did it in D/P class. Honk Honk thing is always yours!!!!

23 September, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home