We'd better keep in touch. We'll get old someday and we are still friends. Isn't that nice? Life is so random. I am random. You are random. Everyone is random. I don't like writing that much. I prefer taking pictures.
Sunday, July 24, 2005
My favorite toy
That Pocahontas house is my favorite one ever!!! I tricked my dad to buy it. I told him that I would buy something very useful for my English class. I know, it was terrible to do that but I was just a kid. Wait, you see that waterfall, it can be opened. Oh my god! I love this toy.
I'm interested in what you thought of "pocahontas." You must have been pretty young, huh? I mean in america we learn about the american indians, and pilgrims and stuff. I mean we can see things where the indians lived and made etc. But in thailand had you known much about this or was it just sorta wierd?
I had no idea about Pocahontas when I saw that cartoon. I only knew that she was an idian girl. But...I do understand now after I took American History class, Mr. Cohen's. Do you take his class?
3 Comments:
I'm interested in what you thought of "pocahontas." You must have been pretty young, huh? I mean in america we learn about the american indians, and pilgrims and stuff. I mean we can see things where the indians lived and made etc. But in thailand had you known much about this or was it just sorta wierd?
21 September, 2005
I had no idea about Pocahontas when I saw that cartoon. I only knew that she was an idian girl. But...I do understand now after I took American History class, Mr. Cohen's. Do you take his class?
24 September, 2005
yeah I do. mr. Cohen is the best
29 September, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home