My first post, i'm leaving America.
Ok, right now i'm writing my first post at the library of St.John's University. I'm waiting for the bus to come and pick me and all exchange students up to JFK at 5:45. I'm so weak now, emotionally weak. Lately, when i saw something that reminded me of my family, i cried. Like yesterday when i was on the way to the campus, i saw jaguar that dad had, looked exactly the same as dad's but it was green. So i cried. I listened to The Beatles, Help!, and then i creid again because Jolene and i sang together on a car trip once. I ate sandwich that mom made for me, the taste of marmite. Guess what i did, yep, again. I was so sad yesterday. (still today) Everything will not be the same; my school, my friends and my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home