We'd better keep in touch. We'll get old someday and we are still friends. Isn't that nice? Life is so random. I am random. You are random. Everyone is random. I don't like writing that much. I prefer taking pictures.
posted by Duang-EEEEEE!!! at 3:52 AM
what date do you count years from in ราชอาณาจักรไทย?
21 January, 2006
Oh, we count from January 1st, just like in every country!
25 January, 2006
no I mean when do you count years from
26 January, 2006
When Buddha died. He's been dead for 2549 years. AHhhhh!!!
that's interesting since we count from when Jesus was born not died
27 January, 2006
I know, right? If you subtract 543 from 2549, you get 2006. See? It's about 543BC. Buddhist era!!!
28 January, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home
Strawberry fields forever
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
what date do you count years from in ราชอาณาจักรไทย?
21 January, 2006
Oh, we count from January 1st, just like in every country!
25 January, 2006
no I mean when do you count years from
26 January, 2006
When Buddha died. He's been dead for 2549 years. AHhhhh!!!
26 January, 2006
that's interesting since we count from when Jesus was born not died
27 January, 2006
I know, right? If you subtract 543 from 2549, you get 2006. See? It's about 543BC. Buddhist era!!!
28 January, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home