We'd better keep in touch. We'll get old someday and we are still friends. Isn't that nice? Life is so random. I am random. You are random. Everyone is random. I don't like writing that much. I prefer taking pictures.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fullmoon festival aka. Loi-Kratong

I like fireworks. This thing is called "Fountain of Hell!!!"
It is actually 1' high.

Lanterns at my house are so pretty at night.
We're about to float our "kratongs."


My kratong is in the middle.


Even tourists love the baloon.

For those who don't know what Loi-Kratong is; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loy_Krathong

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God! would anyone leave a comment?

29 November, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Pics Duang!
It looks like a lot of fun.
I sent you a letter, but i forgot to write "Air mail" So it may take a long time to arrive!
-Josh

02 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home